- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp Kernal Season’s White Cheddar Popcorn Powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Optional: Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, rosemary.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees, and line a large cookie sheet with parchment. In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, garlic, onion, and popcorn seasoning and beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in cheese. Spoon mixture onto prepared cookie sheet, leaving an inch between each mound. If desired, sprinkle with additional spices. Bake for 45 minutes then turn off oven. Leave meringues in the closed oven for up to an hour to dry out.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g|
|Disclaimer: Nutrition is approximate.|