- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages of sugar-free berry flavored gelatin (I used 1 Simply Delish Black Cherry and an off-brand cherry I had on hand. You will need about 1oz total.)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
Add cottage cheese to a mixing bowl, and slowly shake in gelatin powder, mixing constantly to avoid gelatin lumps. Gently stir in frozen blueberries. In a separate mixing bowl, beat heavy whipping cream and sugar substitute. A powdered sweetener works best. Beat with whisk attachment until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cottage cheese mixture. Berry Fluff can be served immediately but is best chilled for a few hours.
Total Fat 6.6g
Net Carbohydrates 4.3g
Disclaimer: Nutrition is an estimate.